Saturday, December 12, 2009

Jang Geun Suk doesn’t have women lining up for his heart

Jang Geun Suk

Star of You're Beautiful Jang Geuk Suk was interviewed by Entertainment Relay and was asked about his love life.

The news portal asked him, "Have you ever had someone confess their love for you?" When I first heard this, I thought it was kind of ridiculous. How could anyone not have a crush on a popular and good-looking actor?

Instead, Jang Geun Suk gave a shocking confession, responding, "No female stars have." He quickly changed his answer and said, "There has been one! There has!" Wow! One person, seriously?

He seemed quite excited to admit that. It almost looked like he was surprised by the fact that he had been hit on before.

He continued, "It happened when I was drinking tea. She said, 'I think I'd be a good match for you.' But then she never called me after that."

Jang Geun Suk also made it clear that he was a lot like his character on You're Beautiful, stating, "I am a bad boy. I feel like I'd have no charm if I were nice to my girlfriend all the time. If I get a girlfriend though, I think I'd do a good job."

To get back to his other confession, what has this world come to? So few people hit on Jang Geun Suk that he can't even remember?

Poor guy... at least half of the women in Korea probably want to date him now after You're Beautiful anyway, right?

Credits : allkpop



Thanks for Reading and Leave your comment...^^

Translate in your language

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery Image

LET'S PLAY THE PUZZLE BELOW

 

Sweet Couple From Seoul With Love | Designed by www.rindastemplates.com | Layout by Digi Scrap Kits | Author by Your Name :)